The key to success is to come prepared with all of your materials, a positive attitude and an open mind.
I encourage all students to use any strategy that gets
them to an accurate solution.
Student Standards for Mathematical Practices
- I can attack a math problem and solve it.
- I can make sense of a problem.
- I can prove my answer and assist others when I do not agree with their solution.
- I can use appropriate vocabulary and symbols to represent a problem or solution.
- I can use math tools to help me solve a problem. I can use math tools to show how I solved a problem.
- I can explain the steps to solve a problem and I am precise in my calculations.
- I can use what I already to to help me solve a new problem.
- I can solve a problem in multiple ways.